Friday, May 7, 2010 at 7:30 - 9:30 a.m. Rebecca’s at Reservoir Place, Trapelo Road, Waltham.
TOPIC: We don’t know what we will know after the series of roundtable discussions on April 29th but from the following six topics, each being debated and discussed three times, we expected some novel or new ideas:
• Avoid future crisis – How can business and application process documentation be kept up-to-date and in sync?
• Social networking redo – How can a failed collaboration implementation be successfully re-launched?
• Clinical practice experts online – What’s the next step in a collaboration infrastructure?
• Taxonomies – How can they improve enterprise search?
• “Library/information management” and “knowledge management” – Are these professionals’ competencies alike? and Do titles matter?
• Records management, knowledge management, and information management – Are they converging or diverging?
Come to share what you learned at the meeting OR learn what you missed.
Registration Details (Cost, logistics, etc.)